Shanarc Archaeology provides a comprehensive range of archaeology services and surveys as may be required in Ireland. These usually arise through planning requirements, or for conservation projects on behalf of local authorities.
These archaeology services and surveys include:
- Desktop Assessments
- Geophysical Surveys
- Archaeological Monitoring
- Archaeological Excavations
- Built Heritage Assessments
- Culture Heritage Assessments
- Visual Impact Assessments
- Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIA)
- 3D Laser Scanning
We provide experienced suitably qualified archaeologists to carry out these services, as required by your Planning Authority. Our team will conduct the necessary work and produce the relevant reports to allow you comply with the terms of your planning application.
See our individual pages on each of our archaeological services to learn more.